Our client is a global technology company looking for an SAP Consultant.
As an experienced SAP consultant, you will deliver innovative business solutions through design, build and test, including systems integration. You will leverage your subject matter expertise and your leadership capabilities to ensure successful project delivery and client success. We will give you access to unique career opportunities, and a vast and diverse network of talented SAP professionals.
As a member of the SAP Security team you will get the chance to participate in new and existing implementations, developed with the latest technology and tools. You'll find your role has a unique look, combining both strong technical and business skills.
We would like you to have a very solid SAP IdM & GRC background ideally in a public sector or Defence consulting environment. Strong experience in team leadership, stakeholder management, OCM, process design, planning and managing execution of the build.
- Be an Australian citizen
- Be eligible to obtain an AGSVA baseline security clearance or already have AGSVA baseline security clearance
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- Extensive demonstrable SAP IdM & GRC experience including:
- 2 full end-to-end project lifecycles;
- Building connectors to SAP & non-SAP systems;
- Strong understanding of SCIM & LDAP; and
- Strong understanding of all modules of GRC Access Controls.
- Strong problem-solving skills to drive resolution of defects and issues by understanding client needs and presenting options to resolve the problem.
- An ability to identify, develop and implement solutions to gaps to meet the needs of the business
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Desired Attributes and Skills:
- Strong presentation skills
- Client Relationship and engagement
- Willing to take on challenges in new areas at new clients
- Team lead or project management aspirations in combination with a strong drive to develop as a functional consultant
- A drive to expand your network in the SAP community
- Ambition, excellent leadership skills and a talent for building successful client relationships will be highly valued.
- SAP Consultant
- Australian Capital Territory N/A
- SAP Basis Consultant
- Canberra N/A
- SAP Technical Consultant - Solution Manager
- Melbourne N/A
- Oracle Consultant
- Sydney CBD N/A
- Informatica Developer/Consultant
- Camberwell N/A
- Senior Consultant, UX Design/ Researcher
- Perth CBD N/A
- Master Scheduler
- Canberra N/A