- Start ASAP | Melbourne Location
- Contract until April 2022
- Work from Home option
FinXL IT/SCC Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL/SCC are looking to engage an SAP Change Analyst who can work remotely as well.
The key responsibilities required for this role are:
- Reports to the Program Change and Communications Lead
- Analyse and assessing change impacts in consultation with key stakeholders and impacted leaders
- Develop fit for purpose change, training and communications plans in consultation with key stakeholders and impacted leaders to mitigate identified change impacts
- Execute change and communications materials in line with approved change, training and communication plans
- Supports impacted leaders in embedding changes post implementation
The key skills required for this role are:
- Strong business impact assessment experience
- Solid understanding of delivering / assessing multiple issues (small/medium/sized changes).
- Someone who can work at pace, and who has strong stakeholder engagement skills.
FinXL/SCC fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL/SCC does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL/SCC encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.