- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- 12 month contract with 2 x 12 extension options
- Australian Citizen and ability to obtain security Clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking for an SAP Basis Consultant to maintain proficiency in SAP system installation, configuration, and administration.
This role is a great fit for you, if you have:
- 5-10+ years of experience managing SAP technologies as a Basis Administrator with strong hands on-experience. Experience and training in HANA and S/4 HANA projects in a medium or large size firm is advantageous.
- Experience in managing certificates, STRUST, performance tuning, system copies, client copies, plan areas (Sizing, Scoping, Client/Landscape Strategy, High Availability/Disaster Recovery Strategy) of Implementation projects at transaction level.
- Strong Knowledge and Hands on experience in Technical Planning, Operations, Installations, Upgrades, Migrations. Including the ability to Install, configure, maintain and support diverse SAP Landscape (ECC, EP, BI, Solman, SSO, GATEWAY, PI)
- Skills in SAP Solution Manager Installation & Configuration and experience in SAP BASIS in multiple applications. Experience in S4HANA, ECC, BW, PO, EP (Process orchestration) is advantageous.
- A strong technical foundation and troubleshooting / problem-solving skills.
- Experience as an SAP Basis administrator in a BAU environment, including experience in standard SAP procedures such as client copies, database refreshes, patching, transport management, upgrades and performance tuning of database and SAP applications.
- SAP Transition knowledge experience.
- Ability to handle escalations and follow Escalation Matrix, when required.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered, please email Simmi on and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.