Our client is a world leader within their industry, who is committed to accelerating the transformation of their industry through superior environmentally friendly technology. The position should be focused on Salesforce (Sales, Service & Marketing Cloud) Modules, integration with other salesforce modules or system platforms. The position will work closely with the business to solve clearly defined business problems and enable internal and external parties to deliver outcomes.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in IT/Computer Science or in a related technical or business area.
- Minimum eight (8) years of Salesforce experience in Salesforce CRM with end to end implementations.
- One or more current Salesforce Architect certifications is highly preferred.
- Range of functional or technical experience with Salesforce.
- Experience with agile / scrum and waterfall development methodologies.
- Must have strong cross-functional knowledge and integration experience with other systems.
- Experience supporting IT applications within a corporate environment.
- Committed, self-motivated and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Comfortable communicating and dealing with C level stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and lateral thinking skills.
- Exposure to the retail industry is highly regarded.
- An ability to work collaboratively in a project environment.
- Must be proactive with the ability to think ahead, to be a team player and focussed on meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrate participation in project environments/ projects.
Finite Recruitment specialise in IT-related positions. If you are interested in this role, or any IT-related opportunities contact Elizabeth Fairweather on 0499 522 996.