SAED Delivery manager
National SAED Manager supporting regional project teams in delivery of site acquisition outcomes. Establish a quality and acceptance framework for compliance with customer, industry and statutory requirements.
Provide leadership and expertise to regional delivery teams, work with regional and national managers to ensure quality and deliverables are being met as required by the customer and provide expertise on escalations for complex or exceptional sites.
Interface for SAED service suppliers to ensure supplier processes and outcomes meet customer and company requirements. The National SAED Manager will be responsible for ensuring high quality supplier outcomes by managing training, support and intervention as required.
Engage with customer SME, delivery teams and management to align customer requirements with company and supplier processes and outcomes. Participate in client delivery and subject matter meetings and provide expert advice and guidance.
- Property acquisition background preferred
- End to end understanding of SAED process
- Min 10 yrs experience with 7-8yrs in Telecom
- Customer's business goal, expectation and time target understanding
- Experience on the eJV project
- Knowledge of local rules and regulation pertaining to permits and approvals
- Agree and implement the local rollout process and final site acquisition process as
well as permit requirements, detailed scope of work, responsibilities and interfaces - Acquisition of pertinent documents as required by local government
- Validation of property and legal documents to establish the ownership of candidate
- Established connection to local authorities and permitting bodies
- Understanding of challenges associated with site acquisition
- Efficient management of site acquisition process and parties
- Managing Pressure and Setbacks
- Excellent communication skills
- Result oriented with focus on customer requirement
- Decision making ability
- Problem Solving skills