Project Manager, Marketplace:
This role is a mid to senior-level role responsible for managing several streams of work across technical and business dimensions. A Business Analyst who is interested in fleshing out their PM experience, but who still likes to work actively in the solution space, is also an ideal candidate.
Consequently, the suitable candidate will be deeply interested in the business goals and activities, a keen learner, and be proactive in assisting in filling minor Business Analyst functions when they arise.
- Technical streams include migrating payments processors for several products and consolidating technology platforms.
- Business streams include shifting customers from legacy platforms to new platforms.
- Lead project planning sessions
- Lead change management planning activities
- Coordinate staff and internal resources
- Plan around resource capacity availability
- Manage project progress
- Work with stakeholders and adapt project execution as required
- Articulate risks, issues, and mitigation.
- Ensure projects meet deadlines
- Produce project documentation
- Produce governance documentation
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Interpret at a high level, and communicate, financial transaction flows through payment switches and gateways.
- Interpret, distil, and articulate high-level requirements.
- Have exceptional English written and verbal communication skills.
- Work independently as well as with teams across multiple time zones.
DESIRABLE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Understand API technologies.
- Payments industry experience and processing flows.
- Gift Card industry experience.
About the company
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.