This large Australian financial services leader continues to grow, delivering new innovative products and services. They now require a Project Manager to oversee the delivery of new insurance product.
This role will see you project manage and insurance product implementation with components including underwriting, claims, technology, reporting and finance. You will take the project from discovery phase into execution ensuring the critical path is managed and that any issues or risks are identified and resolved. You will then apply the required project governance, managing dependencies and communication to ensure the deadline is met.
Required skills and experience include:
- Previous experience as a Project Manager delivering financial services products
- Experience managing inflight projects, conducting reviews and health checks
- Strong project methodology (Prince2, PMBOK) and governance capability
- Experience negotiating successful outcomes with 3rd party vendors
- Previous experience reporting to steering committees and executives
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Experience managing regulatory and governance programs his desirable.
The organisation offers an immediate start, a collaborative culture and the ability to deliver a market first insurance product.
To be considered for this position please apply now or call Caspar Woensdregt on 03 9617 3911 for a confidential discussion.