Outstanding opportunity for Project Director to join leading IT Services organisation. Attractive remuneration, large-scale projects and energy clients!
- Initial twelve-month contract with rolling extensions
- Energy, operational and Cyber security experience
- Immediate start
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for an experienced Project Director to join our team and work on key, highly-visible projects across our telecommunications and energy sector client base.
You will demonstrate a strong track record of success in delivering outstanding results and meeting critical timeframes across infrastructure related projects and initiatives.
You will possess strong experience working as a Project Director as well as relevant IT qualifications. Telecommunications sector experience is important, as is knowledge of Energy and Operational experience.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- A tertiary qualification in Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 15 years professional experience.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge and experience designing and managing complex projects.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with generation assets and their operations.
- Extensive knowledge of operations technology and cyber security used in thermal power stations or heavy industry.
- Demonstrated high level (written and verbal) communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to provide guidance and provide technical knowledge transfer to team members within Assets and across the organisation.
- Demonstrated personal organisation and ability to prioritise and manage competing demands.
- Professionalism and ability to actively collaborate with team members and to guide and mentor members of a team.
- Ability to innovate and analyse highly complex data sets, make informed judgements and interpret technical information for others.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and financial business case analysis.
Reference code M99