- Immediate Start
- Greenfields program with leading Telco
- WFH/Remote working arrangements available
FinXL IT Professional Services is a leading IT services organisation providing a broad range of solutions to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for a Project Admin/Coordinator to join our team of highly-credentialed project delivery consultants working with Australia's largest telecommunications and technology company.
The successful candidate will act as a central point of coordinator across a couple of teams within the business to support their new Services Offering. The process is currently very loosely defined, so we are seeking a self-starter who can support the development of a more robust process and work directly with the business to test and iterate the process enhancements you put in place.
This role will require someone:
- who can deal with a degree of ambiguity while establishing processes and systems.
- with initiative who is a self-starter
- Manage incoming orders and requests from customers, including capturing their requirements
- Raise service orders and purchase orders
- Follow up with suppliers and vendors re-delivery
- Capture and provide data for customer billing
- Liaise between multiple operational teams internally and with external suppliers
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Must be self-starter and comfortable working in an ambiguous environment
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing team within a forward-thinking company. At FinXL Professional Services, we work hard, value quality and have fun while delivering outstanding outcomes.
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated for this role, please do not call in this instance. Instead, submit your CV and Cover Letter using the link below.