We are looking for an experienced Programme Coordinator to work on an exciting new opportunity! The role will be responsible for the coordination of a large-scale programme of work, as well as the ability to support multiple project managers providing high-level scheduling across the whole programme. The Digital Blueprint Programme is a significant shift across technology and data platforms which will profoundly impact the tools and services our organisation uses, the way we use them, and how we keep our technical environment safe and secure.
Successful applicants will have…
- Extensive experience in designing and developing MS Project schedules (advanced proficiency) within an integrated Master Schedule (within Project Server) consisting of 4 work streams for our Digital Programme.
- Expertise in managing and maintaining project registers for risks/issues/dependencies relating to the project and schedules, this may also include actions registers and lessons learned registers.
- The ability to provide an evaluation of progress and performance of project workstreams
- Expertise in tacking percent complete per task per phase of work, develop dashboards and reports to monitor the project's progress against set project milestones, tasks, deliverables.
If successful you will be asked to…
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools, and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the business
- Display strong leadership capabilities
- Work across multiple streams, prioritise work, and raise exceptions or blockers where they cannot complete the work within the timeframe or quality required.
- Facilitate overall Programme with Business Owners/Workstream Leads, including:
- setting agendas,
- taking minutes,
- taking actions,
- updating the actions register and chasing actions through to close
- Be self-motivating.
What you need to do now
To submit your profile, please 'Apply Now' with a current CV or if you would like to have a confidential discussion regarding this or other opportunities, call us today on 04 978 8009 and one of our consultants would be happy to speak with you.