This is your chance to shine by taking ownership, and getting heavily involved in defining the roadmap to identify and communicate development priorities, manage the team backlog and lead delivery teams to meet customer and business outcomes within Customer Strategy for Transport.
12 month ++ based in the CBD/WFH
- Liaising directly with internal stakeholders across the Transport cluster to understand what needs to be achieved by the product/s
- Working directly with stakeholders to create and prioritise a product road map
- Work with the internal development team and various vendors to develop the product
- Track, measure and be accountable for achieving Product KPIs and success measures for your product.
- Previous working experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner
- Proven track record of managing Digital Product Roadmaps, and incremental Customer, Business and Technology benefits
- Experience in Digital or Technology organisations with a track record of focussing on improving the Customer Experience
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodology for product development
- Strong influencing skills and leadership skills.
- Customer first mindset
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills.
If you have the above mentioned skills and experience then please apply! (S52)