- Sep Start | Canberra Location
- Initial contract for 12 months with another 24 months extension
- Australian citizenship - Baseline clearance required
Finite is an Australian owned award-winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
Finite is looking to engage a highly organised PMO Coordinator with strong administration skills to support a variety of programmes and projects in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
The key responsibilities include:
- Secretariat support and coordination of governance forums and programme events (maintenance of the calendars, collation and distribution of papers, minute and action management, maintenance of RAID registers for various committees)
- Supports the on-boarding and off boarding of team members (allocation & management of assets, induction)
- Coordinate PMO activities (reporting cadence, QA, leave register maintenance, team meetings coordination)
- Forward planning and management of portfolio resources procurement pipeline
- Facilitation and coordination of various reporting requirements (maintenance of reporting cadence, forward planning, maintenance and continuous improvement cycle for reporting requirements, communication of activities and requests, maintenance of templates)
- Management of timesheet administration including monitoring timesheets compliance to ensure timely & accurate recording
The successful applicant would be required to have:
- 5+ Years PMO/Project Coordination experience
- 5+ years working in large organisation project delivery teams
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for stakeholder and customer engagement and the ability to anticipate stakeholder and customer needs and expectations remaining team oriented, accountable and results driven
- Demonstrated experience working within a Projects or Operations & Maintenance environment and an understanding of project administrative demands
- Demonstrated experience, personal drive and ability to achieve results in a challenging environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Demonstrated flexible approach to work tasks and ability to work in a changing environment
How to apply:
Please hit the apply button or email your resume and for more information contact Jeremy at the Finite Group on 02 6243 6477.
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.