- Hybrid WFH
- Opportunity to fast track your Cyber career
- Gain industry certifications
About the organisation
A leading Australian Technology Services Company, supporting mid-market and enterprise organisations across APAC, specialising in Digital Networks, Infrastructure, Digital Workplace and Cyber Security.
About the role
You will be a talented security professional joining a growing technical assurance team. The role will include practical hands-on penetration testing across a broad range of systems, networks, applications and services to meet client security objectives.
- Hands-on technical Red Teaming, web application penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, mobile application testing, wireless configuration reviews, thick client testing, code reviews and other security assurance activities
- Ongoing contribution to the security assurance strategies, tools and practices to maintain efficient and effective outcomes for our clients
- Integration of security assurance activities within various projects
- Working with project and operational stakeholders to identify security defects and provide remediation advice for resolution
- Communicating security defect information to project and operational stakeholders
- Knowledge of emerging security techniques, vulnerabilities and approaches
- Knowledge across a variety of platforms, operating systems and networked environments
- Experience with penetration testing frameworks, tools and methodologies
- Experience across Red Teaming, web application penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, mobile application testing, wireless configuration reviews, thick client testing, code reviews and other security assurance activities
- Experience participating in Capture The Flag (CTF), boot-to-root or other hacking challenges and competitions is a plus
- Ability to think creatively and laterally in complex situations
Click on the APPLY button.