We are currently looking for an experienced Onboarding Officer to work with a Federal Government Department on an initial 6-month contract. The Onboarding Officer will be accountable under the general direction of the Director and is responsible for the onboarding of new services to the Digital system.
The key duties:
- Facilitating and coordinating onboarding activities
- Enabling teams to deliver high quality outcomes
- Remove impediments to the teams' progress
- Coordinate onboarding activities as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Monitor and report on progress
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including ability to communicate complex topics and produce complex reports and briefs.
- Ability to consult and collaborate with teams across multiple agencies in order to contribute to positive outcomes for participants of the Digital Identity System.
- Ability to work with independence, subject to limited direction against established priorities, practices, and methodologies to deliver quality outcomes to produce work requiring little or no revision before finalisation.
Security Clearance and Citizenship
Candidates must be Australian citizens with minimum Baseline clearance, or the ability to obtain.
Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word. Call Alister on 02 6243 6400 if you wish to discuss the role.