- Permanent Full-Time- there is also an option for a 6-month contract if you prefer
- Applicants can be located in Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne
- Hybrid working from home/office opportunities to provide flexibility
- Salary up to $120,000 + Superannuation
- Support a client who is an iconic Australian, world recognised brand
About the Organisation
A leading Australian Technology Services Company, supporting mid-market and enterprise organisations across APAC, specialising in Digital Networks, Infrastructure, Digital Workplace, and Cyber.
About the Role
The Support Engineer role is responsible as part of a team for the elevated operational function and support of the client's network environment during the migration of infrastructure and applications.
- Technical ownership of Network and Voice support Incidents and Problems, driving resolutions during DC and UC migrations.
- Provide ongoing support to the customer in technical workshops, Major Incident bridges etc related to the DC and UC migrations.
- Support for incident management and Level 1 and Level 2 support teams.
- Take ownership to ensure documentation remains current.
- Manage equipment installed within the customer's network ensuring that agreed standards and capacity are maintained.
- Build and maintain relationships with other parts of the program.
- Attend daily support stand-up meetings and other operational forums as required.
- Ensure timely and accurate compliance with company policies and procedures, provision of business data, and development of business performance reports; and,
- Ensure database accuracy and relevance to service & device records specifically the engineering aspect of this data
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar Network Support Role.
- Configuration Knowledge and Experience of BGP, OSPF, Spanning Tree, IPSEC, GRE Tunnels
- Deploying and supporting Cisco networking and voice equipment Cisco ASR, Nexus.
- Troubleshooting and management of Cisco networks.
- Network routers, switches, WiFi and UC
- SD-WAN technologies. Cisco Meraki, Cisco Viptela & Fortinet SD-WAN
- Firewall technologies. Juniper, Fortinet, Cisco ASA
- Network Management tools. SolarWinds, Splunk
- Understanding of the main telecommunications carriers and integrator technologies and products.
- Call Recording Server and Video System
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Job reference S20