About the company:
Global company specialising in worker's compensation claims that delivers excellence innovation to improve health of employees to return to work effectively.
Open to Remote working and Part Time and flexible work locations between Docklands office & Burwood East Office.
About the Role:
Seeking 2 talented and engaging Mental Injury Strategists
- Design, implement and lead a mental injury program to improve the capability of employees, employers and treating health practitioners to support workers with mental injuries to successfully return to work.
- Liaising with key stakeholders including WorkSafe
- advanced experience and qualifications in a mental health background to
- Deliver innovative and effective strategies to achieve desired outcomes for injured workers and employers.
- Provide leadership and innovation within the Workers Compensation Scheme.
Skills and Experience:
- Provide initiative and an innovative approach to managing Mental Injuries
- Collect information from a range of stakeholders to develop effective case management strategies
- Prepare and attend clinical case conferences/claims reviews to facilitate outcomes
- Well-developed problem solving and decision-making skills
- Leadership and team management experience including coaching and mentoring staff
Formal qualifications and experience in a relevant Allied Health profession
Competitive salary, career opportunities and ongoing professional development with a flexible work culture to assist work/life balance.
Click apply or call Holly Crawford on 0493273180 for a confidential discussion.