Long Term Contract
Australian Citizenship Essential
Finite is an Australian owned award-winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
Finite are looking for Master Scheduler to assist in the design of a new GovERP initiative.
Duties may include:
- Assist project managers to conduct planning activities and develop project level schedules, including key dependencies;
- Development of a programme schedule strategy to ensure consistent approach to schedule management across the programme;
- Provide a quality assurance view on schedule inputs and milestone updates;
- Support the programme manager and project managers with definition of the programme WBS;
- Work with project managers for updates against the delivery of critical milestones at a regular cadence and high quality;
- Assist with the identification and monitoring of key programme dependencies;
- Updates, tracks and reports on progress against the planned schedule to the programme manager;
- Identify risks, uncertainties and opportunities during the planning process and develop and implement agreed recommendations that contribute to project outcomes;
- Update schedule progress in consultation with team leads and responsible parties;
- Identify scheduling issues and recommend actions for remediation and resolution;
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders, provide constructive feedback and recommend solutions.
How to apply:
Please hit the apply button or email your resume
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.