Finite is an Australian owned award-winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
Finite is looking to engage a highly skilled M365 Engineer to join the Canberra team working within a Federal Government agency. As the M365 Engineer, you will specialise in Exchange and become pivotal in the implementation and operation of the Agency's Data Networks and Unified Communication platforms. Working closely with Senior Engineers, you will work collaboratively with ICT Operations and the Agency more broadly, at the fore front of technological advances.
You will be comfortable working collaboratively with both technical and non-technical people and have the right attitude towards adopting new technologies and expanding your professional knowledge.
If you possess the ability to cultivate and maintain positive working relationships with key internal and external stakeholder, you thrive in this role.
- Demonstrated 5 years' experience with ICT Networks and Microsoft 365 Services, focusing on Microsoft Exchange.
- Experience covering Infrastructure, Security & Cloud.
- Sound understanding of ITIL best practice.
- Demonstrated high level conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills, and the ability to develop creative and innovative solutions to difficult and complex problems.
- Demonstrated high level customer service and support skills.
- Experience working in Government or providing services to Government agency.
To secure your a place within a limited field
Please submit your response to the essential selection criteria and resume or alternatively email your application
To find out more details about this role, contact Shannon at the Finite Group on 0402 021 306.
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.