Seeking a Junior Lawyer with a background in Commercial law, to provide legal advice and support the organisation on a range of commercial arrangements.
- WFH and flexibility on offer
- Join Australia's Superannuation leader & highly reputable team
About the company:
Our client is a market leader in Melbourne within the Superannuation Industry. Employing only the best in the industry, join a team that celebrates and rewards its staff, and offers the best possible training, internal progression, and development opportunities. They have a strong client base including many of Australia's largest companies and has a wealth of local expertise.
Based in Melbourne's CBD, your daily duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Review, draft and negotiate the organisation's commercial contracts, including (1) "click and accept" contracts, data services agreements, professional services agreements, consultancy services agreements, software licenses, confidentiality agreements; and (2) arrangements which take the form of templates
- Manage legal risk in accordance with relevant risk appetites, including through contributing to internal training
- Ensure compliance with the Commonwealth Legal Services Directions and all applicable laws as well as relevant organisational policies, procedures, and positions
The ideal candidate will possess the following;
- A commercial lawyer with experience gained from a commercial law firm and/or in-house in a high-quality commercial organisation advising on a broad range of commercial contracts
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and to work in partnership with others
- Flexibility and WFH options
- An attractive and competitive salary on offer
- Excellent career development & internal progression
- Join a highly reputable global team that will catapult your career
Click "Apply Now"