Duration: 6 month with extension
Location: Perth, WA
Our Client requires the services of a Lead Program Architect to coordinate and lead the architecture solution, data, and integration design for the Human Resource Management Information System (HRMIS) Program. This engagement will require one Specified Resource for an expected number of 37.5 hours (5 days per week). The candidate would be a senior Enterprise Architect (or Solutions Architect) with experience in the implementation of complex, large-scale systems, preferably HRMIS solutions, and ideally SAP SuccessFactors.
The contractor will be expected to deliver the following services for the duration of the contract:
- Provision of architectural leadership and guidance to the client Executive Director, program leadership, and other key stakeholders as required in support of the development and delivery of their implementation.
- Lead architectural conversations and design compliance with the WA Health Architecture Reference Framework and architecture governance and ensure alignment of deliverables with their Planning and Architecture.
- Lead the development and delivery of the architectural strategy and key artifacts including concept, high level and 'as built' for the program. Assure the work of technical vendors.
- Act as the primary point of contact and coordination for technical input into the solutions designs, and ensure alignment to Health architecture standards, practices, and procedures.
- Regular status reporting and program risk evaluation from an architectural perspective.
The candidate will be required to exhibit the following attributes:
- Demonstrated significant skills and experience in Enterprise and/or Solution Architecture including the ability to conduct strategic planning, and to lead, influence and support large-scale programs in complex and evolving environments.
- Experience in the leadership of technical teams and the coordination of the design and delivery of digital solutions in critical environments.
- Highly developed and demonstrable knowledge of architecture frameworks, processes, methodology tailoring and risk management.
- Clear oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills including the ability to negotiate with and influence internal and external clients and stakeholders in a range of contexts.
Excellent time management skills with the proven ability to manage competing priorities of varying complexities and deliver measurable outcomes
The candidate should also have:
- Professional training and/or certification in industry recognised architecture frameworks or methodologies such as TOGAF or Zachman.
- Experience or familiarity with adjacent disciplines including project management, change management and/or IT Service Management.
If the above role interests you, please click apply