Our client in the Cyber Security sector are searching for a tenured Kubernetes Platform Engineer to join the team on an initial contract basis for 12 months. Fully remote work, with occasional travel to offices in Canberra required.
What's on offer?:
- Fully remote work flexibility, with requirement to travel occasionally
- Competitive and negotiable day rates available
- Initial 12 month contract with opportunity for extension
- Experience with Kubernetes at the infrastructure level, in Designing, Automating, Securing, Updating, Migrating and Maintaining Kubernetes clusters.
- Experience with Kubernetes distributions that can be utilised in on-premise environments, ideally with kubeadm, K3s or Rancher Kubernetes.
- Experience securing Kubernetes, including, creating network policies, enforcement of policies via admission controllers, container image scanning.
- Linux Administration experience (Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu or Debian)
- Sound experience in IaC pipelines and automation utilising continuous integration/delivery tooling
- Excellent client communication skills
- NV1 Clearance Required
For more information, or for a private and confidential conversation with our recruitment team, apply today!