At FinXL IT Professional Services, our relationships are built on trust, strengthened by respect and supported by proven processes and robust governance. It's in our nature to connect great people, and to nurture partnerships.
We are seeking a Junior Network Engineer to join a high performing team and support delivery of critical network/ telecommunications services.
This role is perfect for someone who is looking to start their career in IT and who is passionate about learning/ developing from experienced IT professionals in a corporate environment.
About the role:
Based in the organisation's 5G Innovation Hub, you will be exposed to the latest cutting edge tech. As part of an incredibly knowledgeable and experienced team, you will receive ongoing support and development to ensure that you are set up for success.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone at the beginning of their career to learn the fundamentals of the industry.
To be successful in the role:
This is a full-time position, based in Sydney's Macquarie Park, offering a hybrid model of working from home and office.
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology or IT Networking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A proactive attitude and strong work ethic.
- The ability to work well in a team environment.
- An inquisitive mindset and passion for learning new technology.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to support internal stakeholders.
- Cisco or Juniper experience ideal but not essential.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, please apply here.