Bring your strong stakeholder management and influencing skills, strong background in Agile methodologies and ability to manage technical expertise in a cross-functional team to develop online application systems and digitise business processes within a large government setting.
This is an initial contract to June next year with good chance to extend, working in a flexible hybrid environment CBD/WFH.
Skills and experience
- 5 years practical experience within a technical delivery team in large complex IT environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and facilitation skills
- Able to coach / mentor agile team members
- Experience working in all stages of the project life-cycle and how to manage the delivery of services through each stage
- Excellent interpersonal and self-directing skills, coupled with a positive attitude
- Capacity to work across a wide range of skill bases and the ability to respond flexibly as priorities emerge
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge in cloud solutions and systems integration is desirable
If you have the above mentioned skills and experience then please apply! (S52.