***MUST BE MELBOURNE BASED - WFH 3 DAYS PER WEEK***
This IT Support Analyst role will be Melbourne based sitting in the eBusiness team for a global insurance provider. You will be responsible for delivering systems support/analysis for a number of business systems. This will not be a hands on IT support role - this will be a switch board role, and you will be responsible for directing issues to the appropriate escalation point.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain a high degree of customer service to internal/external users and support teams via telephone, email and direct communication channels
- Identify and document user and system issues
- Establish internal and external access connections to several business systems
- Coordinate with internal & external support teams on support issues, enhancements, and platform access
- Maintain the BAU ticketing system and ensure reporting users are kept up to date
- This role will best suit someone with technical experience, wanting to step more into a People focused role
- Excellent communication skills
- Great systems knowledge
- Prior experience in Insurance OR Finance
- MUST BE MELBOURNE BASED!!!
- Open to a total package of approx $70-82K (Including Super)
- 16% annual bonus based on individual, team and company success
- Overwhelming opportunity for career development given global size of company
- Great bonus Structure
- Flexible working arrangements - WFH 3 days a week.
For more information call Hannah @ Finite Recruitment on 0413 248 431.
All conversations will be held in strict confidence.