FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. The Finite group is a multi-award-winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success.
Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
The Role - Graduate Consultant
We are seeking applications for some exciting new opportunities to become available within ourClients sites, we are seeking some recent Graduates with a degree in an ICT discipline, the roles will be focussing on Analytics and Project Management, ideally those with Mathematical skills, a passion for analytics and a desire to achieve goals will benefit your application.
FINXL Professional Services are hiring multiple Graduates for long term opportunities based in Sydney.
The successful applicants will gain an opportunity for entrance into FinXL's Associate Program, this catered program will assist in developing you (and your career) into the future. This award-winning program will be the gateway into a successful future on a permanent full - time basis.
Our Client currently seeks motivated, enthusiastic individuals to assist with junior Business Analyst and Junior Project Manager / Coordinator positions.
Position duties / requirements may include, but not be limited to;
- Ensure the data & reporting requirements and the associated user stories are developed, documented and aligned to overall strategy
- Data mapping
- Supporting testing, training and implementation activities
- Working collaboratively with the other project streams to manage inter-dependencies across source system changes and reporting outcomes.
- Working closely with Technology to ensure business requirements are built as specified
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include;Analytical, determined and focussed recent Graduates
- Excellent knowledge in IT- Infrastructure, Development, Project management
- Excellent presentation and analysis skills
- Flexible & resourceful
- Any ICT-project focused experience at work or University
- Full working rights required
- Mobile application experience/ knowledge helpful
- Cloud, AWS experience helpful
- Strong MS Office skills beneficial
It is preferred that the successful applicant possess;
- Strong MS Office skills
- Strong mathematical mindset and capabilities
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Relevant degree within ICT
- A 'can-do' attitude
- Moderate to Strong SQL Skills
- Be well presented and take pride in their work
- Working with FINXL as an Associate Consultant in fields such as Analytics, Cyber security, Developer and Project Management
- Training & career progression-working for enterprise clients
- Competitive salary and excellent work environment
If you have recently finished University in an ICT related discipline and would like to take your first step for your career, please "Apply Now" with a catered CV outlining your reason(s) for consideration.
FinXL is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes Diversity applicants.
Please note: Due to the volume of applications expected, not all applicants will be short-listed to Interview stage.
We look forward to speaking with interested applicants. Reach out to Adelson for a quick chat - 0732-322-316 or email to details - adelsonl_at_finxl.com.au.