ASAP Start | Canberra Location
12 months contract
AGSVA NV1 clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for an C2 Integration Specialist who can develop Architectural Design and implementation and Conduct Verification and Validation activities for proposed Architectures.
The key responsibilities include:
- Conduct capability and concept development in alignment with technical requirements;
- Conduct Standards and Framework GAP analysis and investigation activities;
- Conduct Security requirements analysis and development;
- Conduct Architectural Design and implementation activities;
- Conduct Verification and Validation (V&V) activities for proposed Architectures, Designs and Products;
- Support the Architectural accreditation process;
- Support the Security certification and accreditation process;
- Support and/or undertake internal assessments of the Enterprise and Expeditionary ADF environments;
- Implement technical requirements for the certification and accreditation of systems within the ADF;
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of documentation to support current and emerging solutions;
- Develop and support the Cyber-Worthiness of the Enterprise and Expeditionary systems, and;
- Develop and Inform future training development and delivery.
- Head up the GAP analysis, design, work-flow creation and process investigation for all required ADF C2 applications and integration services, as they relate to defined programs of work;
- Liaise with application teams in relation to C2 systems and the collaboration compliance requirements, identifying any GAPS or risks within technology;
- Author, review, contribute and develop Architecture Designs, including (Solution, High-Level, Detailed) and, in accordance with the surrounding landscape include: specifications (functional, governance, performance) and requirements (functional, processual, procedural, security) outline and translate those into operational documentation;
- Act with and support, design authorities for the existing environment/s and proposed solutions within the project teams on behalf of one of the ADF;
- Work with internal stakeholders to assess and partner with external vendors and suppliers to understand their capabilities and work collaboratively to provide solutions and optimise designs to achieve the expected outcomes already identified within architectural designs;
- Oversee the "design and build" of collateral related to architectural designs, as they relate to infrastructure, platforms, etc, including compute, storage, network, virtualisation, compliance, policy, governance, orchestration and automation technologies;
- Provide technical leadership in design, build and transition activities. Work with related project teams and product lines to identify and deliver the solution requirements and systems integration;
- Identification and Assessment of technical risks and work in collaboration with project stakeholders to inform and provide mitigation options and caveats;
- Design, Support, Collaborate, Attend, (internal and/or external) project meetings, workshops, informational sessions, training, requirements gathering, use case analysis, or other related activities;
- Create / Inform Development / Testing Framework - Security Controls and attribution requirements;
- Align designs with Security requirements, future planning, procedures, support and requirements frameworks;
- Provide Support and Conduct of Validation and Verification (V&V) activities as it relates to architectural prototypes and designs;
- Perform Risk identification, analysis and reduction activities;
- Work with stakeholders across the business to develop system design solutions to support business outcomes;
- Define the Infrastructure Architecture and dependencies derived from existing or proposed systems;
- Work with peers in a collaborative Team environment;
- Report to the Technical Lead in relation to status of activities, identified risks and task completion at a high enough level to allow upward communication through the organisation chain of command;
- Develop Compliance and Governance requirements in-line with ITIL v4, and;
- Align all designs and architectures between federated and integrated networks according to approved standards, both on planning future designs or conforming to existing, to allow converging interoperability and collaboration;
The successful applicant would be required to have:
- 5-10 years practical experience within the ADF primarily involving C2 applications, services, processes and work-flows;
- 5-10 years of experience in configuring and supporting multi-vendor geographically dispersed solutions;
- 5-10 years practical Networking configuration and support experience;
- 5-10 years configuring and supporting secure infrastructures;
- 5-10 years supporting Microsoft infrastructure services;
- Experience working with Linux and Windows operating systems;
- 5-10 years configuring and supporting networking technologies;
- Experience working in Highly secure kinetic environments; and,
- Previous experience working with the Australian Defence Force (ADF) configuring / integrating / using C2 applications is essential.
- Ability to configure and use existing ADF C2 applications and processes as they relate to the command structure;
- Ability to extrapolate and inform Architectural designs in relation to C2 work-flows and the command structure;
- Ability to gather requirements and work-flows in relation to C2 applications configuration, usage and work-flows;
- Ability to take requirements, standards and frameworks and apply in a practical application to future proposed designs and systems as the relate to the ADF C2 applications and services;
- Ability to take Architectural designs, procedures and configuration documentation and align to C2 interfaces and requirements;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills with demonstrable experience of presentation and engagement with stakeholders, projects and business areas; and,
- Network configuration abilities.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Chins on 02 6243 6409 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.