- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- Contract until June 2022 with further 6 months extension options
- Australian Citizen - Must have Baseline clearance
FinXL IT/SCC Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL/SCC are looking to an Integration Lead to encompass LXP integration activities with Campus, PMKeys, IDM, MS Office, Teams and SSO.
The key skills required for this role are:
- Produce DMA (Data Management Agreement), SCR (Technical Change Requests), PIA (Privacy Impact Assessment);
- Facilitate and lead discussion with vendor, PMKeys (HR System), DWI(Integration), Campus and team's platform services on technical integration matters;
- Involve in technical change advisory discussions / meetings;
- Lead creation of data to load into dev/test environments;
- Guide and lead Campus team to create APIs, Webservices, file-based integration mechanism;
- Hands on work on creating APIs, Webservices, sftp endpoints etc;
- Identify technical risks and issues;
- Provide active inputs to Learning Experience Platform scheduling;
- Active participation in working with the test lead, vendor team in System Integration Testing;
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.