- Integration Specialist
- 12-Month Contract
- NSW Health
- Day Rate: $800 + Super
- Healthcare | HL7 | eMR | Cerner
Join a dynamic and fast paced NSW Health team making a real contribution to the pandemic.
One component of this varied role will be supporting device integration into the EMR to support COVID-19 remote monitoring of patients.
You will be:
- Support integration of external clinical applications into the Cerner EMR.
- Integration development utilising various integration tools.
- Work hand in hand with other CIT "Clinical Information Technology" specialists in developing new functionality to meet business needs.
- Provide technical expertise on integration electronic message validation and review, and provide system integration.
- Collaborate and provide specialist technical advice on systems integration projects.
- Experience working in an integration focused role within in Healthcare setting.
Who we are:
The Finite group is a multi-award-winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
If you would like to be considered, please apply for the role by clicking the apply button! (Job Reference S52)