We have a permanent opportunity for an infrastructure specialist to be part of a talented and close-knit team.
You will be required to manage, maintain and support an enterprise environment in ensuring the availability of the services to the Asia Pacific support offices.
This is a hands-on role that requires a self-starter who can work autonomously within a team environment.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Providing technical expertise for core infrastructure, including but not limited to:
- - Azure/Office 365 - AAD, Exchange Online, Intune, Teams
- - Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager
- - Server 2012/2016/2019 and Windows 10
- - Active Directory and Group Policy
- - Remote desktop services
- Manage and proactively maintain all responsible system
- Help produce appropriate infrastructure designs and technical specifications in line with defined processes to support the development of new and improved system
- Adhering to Infrastructure policies and processes (e.g. Change Management) as well as identifying potential risks within the IT environment and reporting accordingly
- Conducting training & mentoring of junior team members along with ensuring documentation is accurate and well maintained
- Following ITIL based ITSM practices and ensuring all incidents, problems and service requests are managed to agreed service levels
To be considered, you must demonstrate the following:
- Microsoft Certified Professional qualifications (MCP / MCSE / MCITP / MCSEI / MCITPI / MCSA
- 5+ years' experience working with Microsoft stack (O365, Windows platform, Azure
- Investigative skills to identify and solve potentially complex problems
- Translate technical issues into understandable business language for end-users
- Identifying and escalating situations requiring urgent attention
- Experience with Commvault, Symantec VIP and OneIdentity
- Experienced in reporting to senior leads and creating product roadmaps