About the client
They are an established company that has grown the business over the last 65 years. They are based in Melbourne with operations in New South Wales, Queensland and South Australia. They offer six brands of homes to accommodate a range of customer needs.
About the role
As an Infrastructure Engineer (Cloud) you will be responsible for managing a diverse workload that entails IT support, documentation & continuous improvement, collaboration.
Mains tasks include, but not limited to:
- Interact and negotiate with vendors, outsourcers and contractors to secure system-related products and services
- Be responsible for software and/or system such as but not limited to, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, DFS, Intune, O365, Email, Windows Updates, Network, Storage, VMware, SharePoint, Anti-Virus, Windows Update, Citrix XenApp, Backup/Restore
- Communicate with the team regarding service delivery and problem-solving and escalate to the right party when required
- Minimum of 5 years of IT experience
- Demonstrated experience in Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- Strong knowledge and experience with infrastructure such as, but not limited to, GPOs, AD DNS, DHCP and office365
- Proven technical expertise in server, network, desktop, laptop, tablet and peripheral device maintenance, installation and management
- Strong knowledge of Cloud Service Providers and be able to assist to select the right products/services for business
- Tertiary degree/diploma in an IT-related discipline
What to do now
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in hearing more about this role, please apply now by submitting your resume. Alternatively, reach out to arrange a time for a confidential conversation