ASAP Start | Canberra Location
12 months contract
AGSVA NV1 clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for an Infrastructure/Server Engineer who can act as the primary resource in the design, deployment and on-going maintenance of new servers on Nutanix
The key responsibilities include:
- Provide 2nd/3rd level support services to ensure business continuity of the clients infrastructure, Microsoft Server and VMWare virtualised platforms;
- Perform migrations of legacy server systems to Microsoft Server 2019
- Perform migrations of any server systems on VMWare to Nutanix
- Participate in the design, support, testing, and deployment of IT infrastructure and applications;
- Make recommendations to the Development and Architecture sections to increase the availability and resiliency of the Department's critical business systems;
- Develop and implement changes to departmental systems strictly in accordance with departmental Change Management processes and procedures;
- Participate in any assigned project activity and endeavour to achieve outcomes in the most effective way;
- Maintain data and system integrity in accordance with Departmental policy, Security Instructions and Information Security Manual;
- Willingness to participate as required in any out of hours support; and
- Undertake other duties as required
The successful applicant would be required to have experience in:
- Nutanix HCI
- Windows Server Administration / Windows Server 2019
- VMWare virtualisation services
- Web services
- SQL Server
- Networking / Firewalls / F5 Load Balancers
- Azure DevOps
- PeopleSoft and/or SAP.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Chins on 02 6243 6409 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.