ASAP Start | Canberra Location
12 months contract
AGSVA NV1 clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for an Information Manager who is a crossover technical and support role that works within multidisciplinary client project teams targeting the needs and improvement of the team and specialising in business processes and information systems design and usage.
The IM is a servant leader and supports the team's ability to adopt Agile, Lean, and modern engineering practices. They serve to both the team and the client by ensuring clarity for scope and priority, facilitating meetings, and designing processes and implementing, adapting, and regulating the team's information systems. They are a leader as they operate somewhat in isolation and autonomously, continuously adapting information systems and processes to ensure clarity, then supporting and training their peers in the use of these processes. This role at times acts as an intermediary for management and should be able to relay priority, scope, and schedule to any audience.
The key responsibilities include:
- Design, implement and regulate the team's information systems which capture full spectrum software/systems development and sustainment life-cycle information
- Design and train others in processes and systems that support the flow of information through the team and with the client, such as dashboards
- Facilitate team meetings and act as a management intermediary as required, ensuring the team knows and has the right scope, priority, and schedule
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with the client workforce regarding changes to the systems and services they consume
- Function like a Scrum Master, supporting the team in their adoption of Agile and Lean practices and helping them to find ways to improve
The successful applicant would be required to have experience in:
- Leading or supporting Agile teams
- Information Management suites such as Jira or Microsoft DevOps
- Business process design, building dashboards, information architecture
- End-user change management
- Project support
- Monitoring tools
- Workshop facilitation
- ITIL and service management
- Building strong rapport with team members and genuinely care about their success
- Strong communication abilities and able to communicate with clients autonomously
- Security-first mindset
- Positive attitude towards change, continuous improvement and incrementally helping others
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Chins on 02 6243 6409 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.