Our client is at the forefront of the investment world and their results prove this. They are currently on a journey of growth and due to this, they are seeking a candidate that is a data management and investments expert.
The successful candidate will be responsible to complete both BAU tasks as well as hands on involvement. Your prior experience in handling investment data in a private market or unlisted asset area will be key to your success.
In addition to this, you will be responsible for engagement and supporting the wider business around all data needs.
Key responsibilities include:
* Acts as a subject matter expert and management of data and data service requests
* Daily monitoring of data delivery and data quality dashboards
* Engage with P&A team on a daily basis to understand evolution of their data needs and communicate this with the wider IDM team
* Resolve data queries raised by P&A team
* Daily reconciliation activities to establish data transmission between IDM and downstream systems
* Evaluate associated data and business process flow for testing asset types, benchmarks and new data processes as requested
* Own and manage the IDM knowledge, documentation and processes relating to Private Market data management
Key selection criteria include:
* Demonstrated ability to work in partnership with others
* Advanced knowledge of Excel
* Experience in complex business process and workflow design is a must
* An understanding of private market data analytics and data flows
* Strong understanding of data management and the data life cycle
* An understanding of the buy side trade life cycle of major asset types including the role of different market participants
* Investment data management and security analysis for an Asset Manager or Asset Owner
* Knowledge of equity, funds, and fixed income analytics and modelling
* Experience with OTC derivatives, their attributes, capital markets standard conventions and usage
Finite Recruitment specialise in data positions. If you are interested in this role, or any related opportunities, please apply or contact Nicole Taylor for a confidential discussion on (03) 9617 3905.