Our Federal Government client is undertaking the transformation of their Intranet from SharePoint 2013 to the SharePoint Online (SPO) platform.
We are seeking someone to deliver tailored training to up-skill the whole Department in the adoption and use of the new Intranet. The person will be able to demonstrate a depth of experience delivering training. The training will be formulated in consultation with the project team to produce visible improvements in the Department's understanding of how the new Intranet works. They will also assist in change and communications activities to drive the successful adoption of the Intranet.
This role is set for an initial 3-month contract, with possible extensions.
Candidates must be Australian Citizens and have a National Police Check, no older than 6 months.
The key requirements:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in digital learning, training or similar
- Ability to develop a training plan
- Ability to develop and deliver end-to-end training and learning material including training videos, user guides, FAQs and eLearning modules
- Assist with designing, developing and implementing change communications and enablement approaches to drive the successful adoption of the Intranet to support business change and transformation
- Strong technical literacy skills in Microsoft software e.g. MS Word, MS Powerpoint (including the ability to quickly learn new tools)
- Experience delivering training through video conferencing
- Experience delivering systems training through facilitated and online delivery methods
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and in a just-in-time environment
- Self-driven with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
Location of work:
- Ideally based in Canberra but will accept 100% remote working/working from home if outside Canberra
Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word. Call Alister on 02 6243 6400 if you wish to discuss the role