Our Federal Government client is looking for an experienced CT System Administrator to work in a small team of technical specialists to support the ICT Compute and Storage Infrastructure.
The ICT System Administrator will:
- Deploy, support and maintain Windows and Red Hat Linux servers.
- Apply server patching and operating system upgrades including the implementation of automated and manual patches.
- Perform backup and recovery activities.
- Hardware installation.
- Prepare technical documentation.
- Provide technical advice.
- Participate in the on-call roster for after-hours network support.
Proven recent experience in ICT System Administration across one or more of the following technologies:
- Windows server administration - Windows 2012 or later.
- Red Hat Linux server administration - RHEL6 or later.
- Automated patching/upgrade scripts - Ivanti/Satellite.
- Analytical skills of a high order including:
- Problem diagnostics and resolution of server related issues.
- Trend analysis focused on performance and capacity management.
- Vendor engagement.
- Project support and problem resolution.
Security Clearance and Citizenship
Candidates must be Australian Citizens, with NV1 Security Clearance required for the role.
Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word. Call Alister on 02 6243 6400 if you wish to discuss the role.