Our Federal Government client is looking for an experienced ICT Procurement Manager to join the team and help deliver key outcomes for the agency. Currently there are multiple procurement activities which require a specialist to coordinate, develop and manage multiple procurement activities ranging from small simple procurements to complex large procurement.
As the ICT Procurement Manager you will be responsible for the initial procurement analysis through to managing contract negotiation process. The role will require you to establish and maintain stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation, and issue and action management to ensure procurement activities are completed on time.
Experience and capabilities:
- Territory degree and/or equivalent experience of 5 years or more in ICT Commercial/ federal government procurement.
- Strong understanding of Commonwealth Procurement Rules (CPRs)
- Experience in Commonwealth of Australia procurement and tendering processes of varying complexity, including but not limited to understanding of tender preparation, evaluation, contract formation, negotiation and selection.
- Understanding and demonstrated experience in procurement of goods and services using panel arrangements, the Indigenous Procurement Policy, limited tender and open tender approaches to market.
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation of procurement documentation including, source justification, procurement risk assessment, statements of work, procurement and contracting documentation, and record keeping.
- Demonstrated experience liaising with a diverse range of stakeholders including ICT professionals and vendors and the ability to work independently and prioritise work accordingly.
- Maintain the highest degree of probity and discretion in respect to all procurement undertaken.
- Ability in developing a procurement framework for the organisation including templates and supporting material.
Initial 12 month contract, with possible extensions
Security Clearance and Citizenship
Candidates must be Australian citizens with minimum Baseline clearance, or the ability to obtain.
Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word. Call Alister on 02 6243 6400 if you wish to discuss the role