We have a current opportunity for a ICT Customer Support Officer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Sydney working for a well known Consultancy.
The role is to support the users, endpoint devices, and IT systems across thr business. You will work in a small team of support staff to implement new systems and technologies, provide excellent customer service, and fix problems across all Sydney operations.
- Configure, install and maintain complex software systems
- Provide support for any issues related to directory services, printing and applications
- Provide support for MDM and Mobile Iron systems
- Coordinate with vendors to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and Citrix workspace issues
- Knowledge of Active Directory Servers and above with regard to Security Events logging, user CN, DNS, DHCP and GPO Implementation
- Update and maintain the computer inventory and equipment
- Work closely with field services staff to ensure proper escalation of technology issues
- Respond to customer requests effectively and communicates with them to address issues
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online now.