- Manager, Digital Products and Engagement
- 12-Month Contract
- Day Rate: Up to $1,200 + Super
- Hybrid Role: WFH & CBD
- NSW Government
You will be responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for a suite of digital products. You will lead a small team that acts as the bridge between the business and delivery teams to ensure products and applications meet business requirements.
You will be:
- Lead and manage a small team to support and enhance digital applications.
- Oversee project teams to deliver significant enhancement projects.
- Identify, analyse, recommend and prioritise the backlog for the
- portfolio of digital applications.
- Development of product strategy, roadmaps and business cases to
- support product investment.
- Knowledge and experience developing and managing product roadmaps and/or the delivery of digital projects.
- Exceptional stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills
Who we are:
The Finite group is a multi-award-winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
If you would like to be considered please apply for the role by clicking the apply button! (Job Reference - S52)