- Head of Applications
- Permanent Position
- Package: Up to $200,000 + Super + Bonus
- Location: Macquarie Park - WFH
- Great Culture - Healthcare / Gov
- Major Transformation
This exciting position will lead the system modernisation program. We're seeking someone with vision/passion who can really drive through transformation.
As the Head of Applications, reporting into the CIO you will be responsible for the Development, QA and Application support functions within the organisation.
With an international reputation for excellence, our client (government funded) serves a niche area of the Healthcare sector. This pivotal role will help fulfil your technology ambitions whilst making a positive impact on the community.
You will be:
- Build, maintain and operate the application environment ensuring it's stable and fit for current/future purpose.
- Provide subject matter expert advice into business and other IT, strategies, initiatives, plans, and budgets, including investment decisions.
- Coach and mentor the Development, QA and Applications Support Managers.
- Development of tactical roadmaps & drive best practice technology solutions and innovation.
- A proven technical leader, in a commercial environment, who empowers others to grow.
- Knowledge and the practical application of best practices including DevOps, Agile, Lean and IT Service Management in the delivery of IT Services.
Who we are:
The Finite group is a multi-award-winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
If you would like to be considered please apply for the role by clicking the apply button! (Job Reference S14)