Want to be a part of something out-of-the box and help build unique software solutions to aid the Defence Force?
The client has a history of providing world-class solutions for government and defence, that ensures peace of mind for the entire nation. They are one of the largest suppliers of intelligence service to the Australian Government.
Responsible for a geographically distributed virtualised enterprise IT infrastructure. You will be required to complete complex software engineering assignments. This is an opportunity to work in an Agile environment, with Customer Representatives and a cross-functional team for an important defence mission critical program.
Your positive energy along with experience in the following:
- Australian Citizen (PR and visas not accepted)
- Experience in agile, scrum and associated methodologies
- Use of Open source frameworks (i.e. Java)
- Worked with Linux and Windows
- Bachelor degree in either: software engineering, computer science, IT or a related discipline
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
Experience in (most not all):
- CI/CD tools, technologies and infrastructure as code (i.e. Ansible, Jenkins, GIT)
- Untapped career growth potential
- Join a global tech innovator with an inspiring and passionate culture
- Explore and help create unique cutting-edge solutions
- Be a difference maker to the safety of the nation
Finite Recruitment specialise in IT, digital and technology positions.
If you are interested in this role, or any related opportunities, please apply or contact Lennard via email or for a confidential discussion on 0421 938 803.