9 month contract
Baseline clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for an FMW Developer with experience in developing & supporting FMW products such as Oracle Service Bus and BPEL.
- Experience in developing & supporting FMW products such as Oracle Service Bus (OSB) and BPEL (including Error Hospital);
- Expert in building SOAP and REST web services following various integration patterns by using best industry practices;
- Strong project experience solving complex integration technical challenges;
- Ability to produce high quality detailed technical solution documentation;
- Ability to produce high quality unit test specifications based on functional and technical design.
- Ability to define service contracts including message definitions, business rules and non-functional requirements;
- Ability to work with Business Analysts to understand business requirements and translate them to service requirements. Define service composition, processing logic, business and mapping rules, error handling policies and error messages
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please contact the Account Manager on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.