Environment lead required to support and maintain multiple Environments within a highly visible security uplift program.
This will form part of a deployment team that is providing services to the program including provisioning, monitoring, support and adherence to frameworks and standards.
You will assist with the establishment of processes, frameworks, and governance standards for the program.
In this role you will:
- Provide Environment expertise to streams and projects on IT Environments.
- Troubleshoot and triage/resolve issues.
- Perform/assist in root cause analysis of incidents and defects within Environments.
- Support the day to day running of Environments within the Program including conflict resolution, availability, test support, patch levels and version control.
- Maintain Environment VM infrastructure throughout cloud and on-premises data centres.
- Deployment of software including operating system and application throughout Environments as required.
- Work with multiple Environment tools sets covering automation (Housekeeping, software deployment) Environment monitoring, reporting, booking, change management, etc.
- Setup and maintain monitoring within Environments via API's, Services, Databases, Web interfaces, etc.
To be considered, you must demonstrate the following:
- Experience in Environment management in complex organisations with multiple applications.
- Hands on experience in supporting environments in organisations with very little maturity or green fields.
- Hands on experience on RHEL and Windows hosts.
- Able to troubleshoot issues and liaise with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in Test landscapes that include many integrated systems, various stakeholders, and multiple vendor teams.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.