Technical Lead - E-commerce/Retail
About the Company:
Our Client is an ASX listed market leader within the Retail and Wholesale
The Client is going through a large Digital Transformation Program across their ERP, Website and eCommerce platforms and requires a Technical Lead to join their eCommerce division.
The role of eCommerce Lead is a crucial role within the technology team, ensuring new eCommerce solutions meet the highest quality standards.
As the eCommerce Tech Lead you will work closely with other Solution Architects to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and you will share key knowledge with cross-functional teams (UX/Creative/Strategy).
- 3-5 years of experience as a Technical Lead
- A deep understanding of web development for high volume transactional web sites and online systems, including content management and eCommerce systems
- Hands-on exposure to ASP.NET framework, SQL Server or Client-side web technologies such as Vue or React
- Experience of working with version control (e.g. Git) and development task management and continuous integration platforms (such as JIRA, Azure DevOps)
The organisation offers a fast-paced project environment where you will work with the latest integration technology. They also offer a flexible working environment, an eastern suburbs location and the ability to drive integration.
To be considered for the permanent opportunity please click on "apply now" or call Caspar Woensdregt on 03 9617 3911
- Ecommerce Tech Lead
- Victoria N/A
- Technical lead
- Brisbane N/A
- Sr. Full Stack Developer - M24
- Victoria N/A
- Development Manager
- Camberwell N/A
- Senior MS Developer
- Gladesville N/A
- Mobile Developer
- Canberra N/A
- Python Developer
- Melbourne N/A
- Release Manager
- Sydney CBD N/A
- Junior/Mid Software Engineer (C++)
- Adelaide N/A