My client is looking for a Digital Forensics and Incident Response specialist to join their Australian based team. In this role you'll need to be a DFIR all-rounder that's comfortable chewing through log files at the command line during threat hunting or presenting an executive summary of an incident to board members. The successful candidate will use their knowledge and experience of DFIR in enterprise IT environments to investigate everything from false alarms to nation state attacks against critical infrastructure.
This role is can be based from anywhere in Australia.
In these roles you must have at least 5 years of technical and professional experience in the following:
- Experience in technical and consulting skills with subject matter expertise in one or more of the following specialties: incident response, systems administration, disaster recovery, business continuity, computer forensics and/or network security.
- Experience managing technical security projects either as a consultant or internal security practitioner.
- A thorough understanding of network protocols, network devices, computer security devices, secure architecture & system administration in support of computer forensics & network security operations.
- Significant hands-on experience with hardware/software tools used in incident response, computer forensics, network security assessments, and/or application security.
- Experience with assessing and developing enterprise-wide policies and procedures for IT risk mitigation and incident response.
- Experience in Windows, Mac, and Unix operating systems.
What I've included here is just the tip of the iceberg. If you're interested in finding out more and reading the full PD please hit "APPLY" for a confidential conversation.