- Development Lead
- Initial 12-Month Contract
- Day Rate: $953 + Super
- Location: Parramatta
- WFH - Flexible arrangements to suit
- NSW Government | SAP Program
You will manage 2/3 direct reports plus external vendors on one of the most significant transformation programs in NSW Government history offering a once in a career opportunity to improve the corporate services experience across the public sector.
- Accountable for the Development area to ensure solutions of the highest quality are designed, developed, implemented, and deployed.
- Establish and maintain an effective governance mechanism for the evolution of development standards & best practices etc.
- Develops, implements, monitors and maintains application WRICEF policies, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Provide analytical oversight to architecture, design, build and deployment activities delivered by outsourcing partners.
- Come from a technical/development background utilising SAP with knowledge of WRICEF.
- NSW Government experience would be advantageous but not essential.
Who we are:
The Finite group is a multi-award-winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
If you would like to be considered please apply for the role by clicking the apply button! (Job Reference S10)