Our client is one of New Zealand's most dynamic and innovative financial organisation providing solutions to New Zealand consumers and businesses. With over 40 years in the market they have a strong hold in the industry. They have made strides to adapt to the ever-changing market.
As a Data Steward, you will be responsible for developing and operating processes and standards for the Data Governance function. This includes:
- Identifying and onboarding Critical Data Elements (CDEs)
- Ensuring Master and Reference data processes are in place
- Ensuring Business Glossary terms are captured
- Ensure Data Governance Principles are adhered to and the processes and standards are followed
- Developing Data Governance related standards, procedures and guidelines
- Contributing towards Data Governance Self-Assessments
- Developing and delivering executive team reporting
- Working on the design, development and delivery of data governance related training
- 4-5 years of demonstrable experience in Data Management
- Experience in development and maintenance of a highly controlled data environment
- In-depth knowledge of data risk and data controls
- Understanding of data related regulatory requirements and emerging trends is an advantage
- Coming from a finance, banking or risk background with regulatory understanding is a big bonus
- Excellent numerical proficiency
- Having industry related qualification or certifications
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience in data policy related documentation.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
In return, you will receive a competitive package along with flexible work environment and an excellent company culture. This includes career development & growth opportunities and recognition and rewards for top performers.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Matt Goh in our Auckland office on 022 306 6765.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.