FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Telecommunications, Commercial, Government and Finance.
We are a seeking a Data Governace Tool Manager, who will be responsible for managing the tools and technology that enable data to be governed and help drive the adoption and process improvement for these tools.
Key skills and accountabilities:
- Administer, manage and support data governance tools and technologies
- Expert input on the oversight and control framework and enablement of data governance technologies across the company
- Change agent across the organisation, guiding and supporting various technical and technology activities, focusing on growing the data governance maturity level within the company
- Expert input into oversight framework for Enterprise metadata, enterprise data security and privacy and master data management
- Connect the dots across various data initiatives - supporting the data initiatives alignment framework and on-going processes.
You will utilise your broad and comprehensive understanding of the different systems, theories and practices relevant to this function as well as practical experience of multiple business domains.
We are looking for highly motivated, committed individuals with strong communications skills. If you fit the above profile then please apply now or call Stephen Hancock on 0406 596 976.