Our client, a large Sydney CBD based consulting firm, is looking for a Data Engineer for January 2022 start.
About the role
- Work on a large data transformation project
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues
- Continuously improve the performance and quality of the ecosystem
- Work on application deployments
- Participate in Agile ceremonies
Skills and experience
- Experience in Data warehousing with focus on information management domain
- Expertise in AWS - any of EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, RDS, Dynamo DB, EMR
- Ability to write complex queries and DDL using SQL
- Experience with big data tools (like Hive, Spark, Presto) and Hadoop ecosystem
- Experience working in an Agile environment under DevOps model
- Very good communication and stakeholder management skills
What's on offer
- 12+ months' engagement working with a fast-paced consulting firm
- Currently work from home with prospect to return to the office 1-2 days per week
- Competitive rates depending on experience, day rate or fix-term salary
If you would like to be considered, please click the apply button or call Julia Leung on 02 8243 6808.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.