Long Term Contract
Baseline Clearance Required
Finite is an Australian owned award-winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
The Role / Overview:
Finite are looking for Data Analysts with a demonstrated experience with data analytics tools and processes.
- Conducting NCGP data extraction, manipulation and analysis to respond to data requests or complex policy issues, identify useful information to support decision-making and provide timely advice;
- Producing analysis products to support policy development, including inputs into policy advice, reports and papers, and infographics and/or slides as requested by business users;
- Managing a ticketing and tracking system to track requests received and actioned by the NCGP Data Analysis team and provide advice to management on trends of the requests;
- Liaising cooperatively with other business units within the organisation as required; and
- As necessary, contributing to policy development and data-related activities, including input to corporate documentation.
- Respond to urgent data queries with quick turnaround and fit for purpose responses.
- Expertise in data analytics tools and processes, including the ability to interrogate and analyse data; identify meaningful insights; and prepare user friendly data products.
- Ability to perform complex data query and programming functions to extract and validate data and provide accurate and fit-for-purpose data and statistics to stakeholders.
- Ability to design and develop data visualisations that leads to data insights through data storytelling and visual analytics techniques.
- Excellent client focused services skills, and ability to interpret business requirements and information requests to achieve the best result for stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve timely and high-quality outcomes
- Well-developed data manipulation skills with Excel and Microsoft SQL;
- Experience with analytic/data visualisation tools such as Power BI and Tableau;
- Well-developed project management skills including working to tight deadlines.
How to apply:
Please hit the apply button or email your resume
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.