D365 and PowerApps Developer
Immediate Start | Canberra Location
Long Term contract - 12 months extensions
Australian Citizens - Baseline clearance required
Finite is an Australian owned award-winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
Finite is looking to engage multiple skilled and experienced D365 and PowerApps Developer for various IT development projects here in Canberra.
The successful applicant would be required to have:
- D365 and Power Platform including Canvas Apps experience
- Azure Logic Apps and Power Automate hands on experience
- Azure Service Bus and APIM Hands on experience
- Event based Architecture design experience
- Demonstrate practical experience and effectiveness working in a team environment consists of business and technical members and developing applications using Agile framework (e.g. scrums and sprints).
- Demonstrate practical experience with UX/UI design.
- An active Baseline clearance.
How to apply:
Please hit the apply button or email your resume and for more information contact Lucas at the Finite Group on 0428 956 477.
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- D365/CRM Support Specialist
- Canberra N/A
- CRM Support Specialist
- Canberra N/A
- AX Developer
- Victoria N/A
- Senior MS Developer
- Gladesville N/A
- CRM Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer
- Adelaide CBD N/A
- Software Developer
- Perth N/A
- Frontend Developer
- Wellington N/A
- .Net Developer
- Sydney CBD N/A
- FrontEnd Developer
- Brisbane N/A